3D Presentation of Contour Segmented MR Images
3-D Surface Reconstruction from MRI-images
- The Imaging program was developed between spring and autumn 1994 in
- the Ragnar Granit Institute. The purpose of the Imaging program is to
- generate 3-D images from MRI/CT-slices. The program has also features
- to generate multimodal images in which EEG/MEG signals can be presented
- on the 3-D surface.
- The Imaging program is running on a SunSparc computer. It is programmed
- by C/C++ language with XView and XLib toolkits. The user interface is
- defined by Sun/DevGuide program.
- The Imaging program will be compiled to NeXTstep during the spring.
- The NeXTstep makes it possible to run the program under PC/486/Pentium,
- Sun, and HP workstations.
STEPS IN THE PROJECT
- Gouraud shaded head
- Gouraud shaded brain
- Gouraud shaded head and brain
- Compound image of head and brain
- Electric field distribution on a head
For further information:
Tel: +358-3-247 4016
Fax: +358-3-247 4013